Supporting you to reach your goals and master the hugely rewarding challenge of triathlon, taking into account your other life and work commitments!
For all levels of ability and experience, from novices to more seasoned triathletes, and all the way to AG Internationals and Kona Ironman qualifiers. We coach all distances too, from your first sprint triathlon, to the tougher and more time consuming long course triathlon ‘Ironman’.
Triathlon coach that provides fully tailored support and coaching across all 4 disciplines (don’t forget transitions). Types of triathlon coaching offered:
- Full triathlon coaching support, with tailored specific and flexible plans using TrainingPeaks. Unlimited contact provides that personalised support, and such that adaptations can be made as necessary.
- Swim analysis, drills and how to be confident and proficient in the open water (practical sessions are usually through our partner).
- Cycling: Bike set-up, position, cadence, kit, turbo and brick sessions. 1:2:1 sessions are available on the Wattbike in our gym or on the road.
- Running Assessment (included in coaching package or offered as a standalone service - see Running Coaching): Cadence, agility, balance, coordination, hill running, foot strike, core/trunk strength.
- Heart rate and power (for the bike) training: Personal zones and how to train and race to HR/power.
- Transition theory and practical tips and coaching - easy time saving come race day!
Interested in chatting to our triathlon coach?
£100 per month
- Free Initial consultation
- Running assessment through video analysis and technical drills
- Full training analysis and feedback through Training Peaks
- Basic Training Peaks Account
- Unlimited contact via email, phone and messages
- Bespoke Strength and Conditioning programme
- Complete training plan flexibility
- Weekly feedback
- Basic nutrition advice
- Facebook group, WhatsApp chat and Strava community
After an initial consultation and assessment session you will receive a weekly bespoke plan in Training Peaks based on your personal needs as an athlete.
Training Peaks Premium can be added the coaching package below, at cost price, currently £9.50 per month.
Note: We charge a £50 initial fee to cover admin time.
A running assessment is included for coached athletes (6 months minimum coaching) or these can be booked as a standalone offering for £175. Full interventions are given through movement patterns, drills and strength and conditioning.
Additional 1-2-1 sessions are charged at our hourly rate which is reduced for coached athletes