Supporting you to reach your goals and master the hugely rewarding challenge of triathlon, taking into account your other life and work commitments! For all levels of ability and experience, from novices to more seasoned triathletes, and all the way to AG Internationals and Kona Ironman qualifiers. We coach all distances too, from your first sprint triathlon, to the tougher and more time consuming long course triathlon ‘Ironman’.
Triathlon coach in Chippenham, Wiltshire
Chris and Jason provide fully tailored support and coaching across all 4 disciplines (don’t forget transitions). Types of triathlon coaching offered:
- Full coaching support, with tailored specific and flexible plans using TrainingPeaks. Unlimited contact (Monthly Coaching Cost) provides that personalised support, and such that adaptations can be made as necessary.
- Swim analysis, drills and how to be confident and proficient in the open water (practical sessions are usually through our partner).
- Cycling: Bike set-up, position, cadence, kit, turbo and brick sessions. 1:2:1 sessions are available on the Wattbike in our gym or on the road.
- Running Assessment (included in coaching package or offered as a standalone service - see Running Coaching): Cadence, agility, balance, coordination, hill running, foot strike, core/trunk strength.
- Heart rate and power (for the bike) training: Personal zones and how to train and race to HR/power.
- Transition theory and practical tips and coaching - easy time saving come race day!